I’m headed off for my annual trip down to Georgia and South Carolina this morning with my kids. It’s going to be a great week, but a busy and tiring week too. And since I’ve been busy preparing for our trip, this week’s posts will be pretty simple.
These pictures were taken right before I put the camera down and joined in the water fight. It was a soaking wet, wonderful time. I’m trying to be more mindful to join in on their fun and not only watch from the sidelines. So here’s hoping that you have an awesome weekend, catching some rays and enjoying life!
Here are some articles that I found encouraging, instructive, or challenging this week.
- Avoiding the Burnout of Motherhood, Humbled Homemaker
- The Art of Listening, Art of Simple
- Ice Egg Excavation, Frugal Fun For Boys (I hope to try this soon)
- Why I Stopped Being Dogmatic About My Diet, The Prairie Homestead (really great read!)
- Geranium Dress Pattern, Made By Rae (My first purchased pattern for Molly. I’ve already used it to make her a new dress. It’s a great pattern!)